Hey Guys,
I'm not much of a blogger, but I feel like it would be cool just to document everything that happens, and be able to share it with you guys. I sent out an email and if you received it, it's because I invited you to come and keep up with us. If for some reason you would prefer not to be a part of tis let me know and I'll try to take you off the list. This is the first time I've ever blogged, so well see how it goes. As for other people you know who might want to be included, just send me their email addresses an I'll add them to the list.
This should be an amazing experience, and I want you guys to be with us every step of the way. I'll try posting every night depending on alloted time, and will try posting some pictures along with it.
Thanks guys, please comment !!!
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
High five!
ReplyDeleteAlso, don't forget to have lunch.
Hey guys! Awesome!
ReplyDeleteI am glad all went well.
Really proud of you!
Let's talk when you're back.
Take care.
Miguel.